Once in a while, we found a new product that we're excited to offer our customers, and that's how we feel about QuietCool® whole-house fans.
While whole house fans are nothing new, innovations over the last several years make them more effective and quiet. QuietCool® has brought the best of these innovations together to design fans that will help to cool homes of any size.
Since 2005, Design Windows and Doors has been Southern California's trusted choice for many types of home remodeling and updates. As with all of our services, homeowners who choose us for a whole house fan installation will enjoy flawless workmanship, competitive prices, and superior customer service from start to finish!
Benefits of QuietCool Whole House Fans
With a QuietCool Whole House Fan, you can exchange all that poor, warm air in your home in just 3-4 minutes. With this process, you can immediately feel 5-10 ºF cooler and breathe easier than ever before.
Airborne pathogens, dust, dangerous gases, and smoke can plague your house. QuietCool gives your home a gust of fresh air while flushing out all airborne pathogens that can make you and your family sick.
Our pets are great to have around and in the home but they can leave unpleasant dander behind. With a QuietCool Whole House Fan, you can usher out that dander as you cool your home. Leaving your home cooler, fresher, and more comfortable.
QuietCool Whole House Fans offer you savings of up to 50-90% on your A/C related costs! With their incredible motor, powerful speeds, and unique energy efficiency, most people see a return on investment in just 1-3 years.
Your A/C is the most expensive appliance in your home and QuietCool greatly limits the amount of time you have to run it, therefore, saving the A/C from unnecessary runtime and saving you money.
- Instantly feel 5-10 ºF cooler
- Feel refreshed, cool, and comfortable with clean, outdoor air
- Utilize fresh, cool, night air
- Keep your home within 10 ºF of the ideal outside temperature
- No longer use manufactured and recycled air
How QuietCool Works
- Open a few windows any time it's cooler outside than inside, typically in the morning and evening.
- Turn your QuietCool fan on by setting the speed and timer.
- QuietCool pulls in cool, fresh air from outside and expels hot, stale air out attic vents.
- Your home has now been made cooler, healthier, and more comfortable.
When your QuietCool Whole House Fan is turned on, the fan will pull the cooler outdoor air into your home, through your windows, across your living space, into the attic, and out the attic vents, replacing the hot, stale air. This helps cool the home and attic by up to 30 ºF or more.
Get To Know the QuietCool Products
- Trident Pro: QuietCool's Trident Pro Whole House Fan is their most powerful fan. This whole-home cooling wonder features an Energy-Efficient PSC Motor and a patented Acoustical Ducting. This whole house fan allows any homeowner to pull clean, fresh air from outside into their home and out of their attic vents for complete air exchange in 1-3 minutes. This quiet and energy-efficient system allows our customers to save up to 50-90% on A/C related costs while making their home healthier and more comfortable.
- Stealth Pro: QuietCool's Stealth Pro X Whole House Fan is the next evolution of whole-home cooling. This unparalleled fan features an Ultra-Energy Efficient ECM and patented Acoustical Ducting. This whole house fan allows any homeowner to pull clean, fresh air from outside into their home and out of their attic vents for complete air exchange in 1-3 minutes. This quiet and energy-efficient system allows our customers to save up to 50-90% on A/C related costs while making their home healthier and more comfortable.
- RF Controller: QuietCool's RF Control Kit allows you to turn on your QuietCool Whole House Fan from the comfort of anywhere in your home. This remote can be used up to 100 feet away from your whole house fan while you can pair up to 20 different remotes to just one fan.
- AFG SMT-3.0: The QuietCool Smart Attic Fan is ideal for every home. First and foremost it keeps your home cool and keeps your attic safe from water damage but that is not all it does. This intelligent Attic Fan allows you to set presets, so your fan will run only when you want it to, see the temperature and humidity of your attic, so you know when your attic is in need of ventilation, and turn off your attic fan whenever you don't need it.
- AFG PRO-3.0: QuietCool's AFG PRO-2.0 is an energy-efficient, home-cooling phenomenon. This fan moves up to 2,860 CFM while using just 205 watts. Utilizing an energy-efficient motor, a gorgeous design, and American ingenuity, this fan provides numerous benefits at an impressively inexpensive price.
- Solar Fans: QuietCool Solar Attic Fans offer unmatched savings, an AC/DC Inverter so your fan can work even when the sun is not shining, and a greener home. These fans also feature a preset thermostat, an Ultra-Energy Efficient DC motor, a heavy-duty steel housing, and an included AC/DC inverter. Solar attic fans work by using sunlight to power the fan's motor to help prevent any heat or moisture build-up in your attic. Your attic can reach temperatures of up to 150 ºF which can destroy the integrity of your home as well as completely destroy your roof because of the humidity and moisture build-up. Because of this, solar attic fans can prolong the life of your roof structure and air conditioning while helping you save up to 30% on A/C costs.
Lower your carbon footprint and your cooling bills with the installation of a whole house fan from Design Windows and Doors. Give us a call today for more information about our products and services and to schedule a free, in-home consultation.
Product Spec Sheets
- Trident Series
- QC-TRI PRO-1.5
- QC-TRI PRO-2.5
- QC-TRI PRO-3.3
- QC-TRI PRO-4.8
- QC-TRI PRO-5.5
- QC-TRI PRO-6.0
- QC-TRI PRO-7.0
- Stealth Series
- QC-STSL PRO 1.5
- QC-STSL PRO 2.5
- QC-STSL PRO 3.3
- QC-STSL PRO 4.8
- QC-STSL PRO 5.5
- QC-STSL PRO 6.0
- QC-STSL PRO 7.0
- Specialty Products
- RM WHF